Building Classroom Community for Kindergarten - ClassCommK
The Building Classroom Community Unit for Kindergarten consists of eight read alouds. Each lesson is intended for multiple days so that from the beginning students are exposed to close reading and the value of multiple readings. We believe the first eight read alouds, or roughly the first two months of school, are critical to setting the tone of your classroom community, read aloud procedures, and expectations for engagement.
Download the FREE Building Classroom Community Unit for Kindergarten:
- FULL Unit
- Lesson 1 with Gracias~Thanks
- Lesson 2 with Quinito, Day and Night/Quinito, día y noche
- Lesson 3 with Moony Luna/Luna, Lunita Lunera
- Lesson 4 with Cora Cooks Pancit
- Lesson 5 with Marisol McDonald Doesn't Match/Marisol McDonald no combina
- Lesson 6 with David's Drawings
- Lesson 7 with Juna's Jar
- Lesson 8 with Rainbow Stew
Use the Classroom Library Questionnaire to help you determine how culturally responsive your classroom library is.
|Building Classroom Community for Kindergarten (8 Books):||$114.60|
Classroom Activities, Sharing & Giving, Identity/Self Esteem/Confidence, Responsibility, Overcoming Obstacles, Friendship, Education, Conflict resolution, Empathy/Compassion, Respect/Citizenship, Self Control/Self Regulation, Collaboration, Kindness/Caring