Teacher Guides and Lesson Plans
We offer free, high-quality Teacher's Guides for more than 900 of our books!
Our Teacher's Guides and Lesson Plans are developed by professional educators and offer extensive teaching ideas, curricular connections, and activities that can be adapted to many different educational settings.
LEE & LOW BOOKS recognizes the demands on educators’ time and understands how critical efficient, high-impact lesson planning is to a successful classroom. We are honored to support educators in preparing the next generation of readers, thinkers, and global citizens.
Our Teacher Guides and Lesson Plans are always FREE to use online or download. Many of our curriculum and literacy nonprofit partners have also shared their comprehensive, expert lessons based on our books.
What makes a Lee & Low Teacher's Guide special? Check out our interview at Cynsations.
Interested in collaborating on educator resources? Please contact email@example.com.
Looking for a teacher’s guide for a specific title?
1) Type the book title into the Teacher’s Guide Search Bar located on the right side of this page
2) Type the book title into the General Search Bar at the top of our website to find the book page with teacher’s guide and relevant resources from our educator partners
CLICK HERE to download an example Teacher's Guide
CLICK HERE to download an example PreK-2 Lesson Plan
Teacher’s Guide Features:
- Summary and background information
- Prereading focus questions
- Discussion and comprehension questions
- Ideas for reader’s response and writing activities
- Strategies for ESL/ELL
- Interdisciplinary activities and connections
We are eager to share these resources with you and feature your lesson plans and book activities with LEE & LOW titles on our website.
If you have additional questions or want to learn about opportunities for sharing educator resources on your website and with your community, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also find our lesson plans on partner websites, including Share My Lesson.