Find Books By
Looking for a teacher’s guide for a specific title?
1) Type the book title into the Teacher’s Guide Search Bar located on the right side of this page
2) Type the book title into the General Search Bar at the top of our
website to find the book page with teacher’s guide and relevant
resources from our educator partners
2015 Bebop Books K–8 Classroom Catalog
Lee & Low Books Catalog
Teacher’s Guide Features:
- Summary and background information
- Prereading focus questions
- Vocabulary Discussion questions
- Ideas for literature circles
- Ideas for reader’s response and writing activities
- Strategies for ESL/ELL
- Interdisciplinary activities and connections
Our Active Learner Classroom Guides are always FREE to use online or download. Many of our curriculum and literacy nonprofit partners have also shared their comprehensive, expert lessons based on our books.
LEE & LOW BOOKS recognizes the demands on educators’ time and understands how critical efficient, high-impact lesson planning is to a successful classroom. We are honored to support educators in preparing the next generation of readers, thinkers, and global citizens, and nearly 500 of our books have teacher’s guides to better support their implementation in the classroom.
We are eager to share these resources with you and feature your lesson plans and book activities with LEE & LOW titles on our website.
If you have additional questions or want to learn about opportunities of sharing educator resources on your website and with your community, please contact our Senior Literacy Specialist, Jill Eisenberg, at jeisenberg[at]leeandlow[dot]com.