English Language Learners need the same literacy support as native speakers. Bebop Books recognizes the need for quality-leveled books in Spanish, as well as English in today's schools. Young readers will find stories with familiar ideas and events, as well as stories with new information that will build on their knowledge base. Most importantly, the diversity of the stories ensures that all children see themselves reflected in stories that are fun to read.
Spanish educators and literacy experts have leveled Spanish editions of the Bebop books separate from the level of its corresponding English editions in order to meet students’ Spanish language acquisition needs and abilities.
Small Group Reading with Emergent Readers by Dr. Jeanne Clidas
Learn more and place your order:
• Using Dual Language and Bilingual Books and Parent-Volunteers
• Dual Language and Bilingual Books in First and Second Grade
• Dual Language and Bilingual Books in Third and Fourth Grade
• Choosing a Text and Vocabulary for ELLs
• Teaching Vocabulary in Layers for ELLs
• Writing, Speaking, and Listening Practice for ELLs
• 10 Best Strategies for Reading to Kids in Spanish from Spanish Playground
• 5 Tips to Engage Latino Families and Students from First Book